- 2 stix of Honeylad’s honey stix
- 3 shallots cut into matchsticks
- 1 small carrot cut into matchsticks
- 200 gm snow peas trimmed
- 125 gms baby corn
- 2 sticks of spring onions finely chopped
- 5 pods of garlic finely chopped
- Few parsley leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil / olive oil
- 350gms lean stir fry chicken strips
- 440gms hakka noodles
- Dry roasted sesame seeds
- Chili flakes
- Salt to taste
Boil the noodles as per the instructions on the pack and drain. keep aside pouring some oil to avoid sticking with each other.. Heat wok or frying pan over high heat. Add oil and garlic , fry for 30 sec. Now add vegetables, toss over heat for 1 minute. Add 1 tbsp water and salt and cover. Cook for 1 minute untill the vegetables are just tender.
Pour 2 stix of Honeylad’s easy tear honey sticks along with the chicken stir fry strips. Add spicy chili flakes, parsley and spring onions and mix well. Now add the noodles and toss carefully for 1 minute. Lastly garnish with roasted sesame seeds for the finishing touch.
Enjoy this finger licking, all time favourite chicken recipe ,only with Honeylad’s honey stix….no mess ..no fuss..